About Chamberlain University
Chamberlain University, an Adtalem Global Education institution, continues to raise the standard of nursing and healthcare education through a growing community of over 100,000 alumni who are making an impact in their communities around the world. Chamberlain has the largest school of nursing in the U.S. and is the leading grantor of Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degrees to underrepresented minority students in the country. The university is committed to addressing the national nursing shortage through the development of innovative programs to ensure nurses are practice ready as they step into the workforce. Chamberlain is comprised of the College of Nursing, with online and campus-based programs, and the College of Health Professions, offering a variety of bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral, and certificate programs. Chamberlain University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
Visit chamberlain.edu for more information, and follow on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Opportunity at a Glance
Perform a variety of general office activities with a basic understanding of departmental procedures.
- Provide administrative support in area of typing correspondence, memos and reports.
- Reviews clerical and personnel records to ensure accuracy, completeness, and timeliness.
- Prepare activities reports for guidance of management.
- Researches and develops resources that create timely and efficient workflow.
- Maximize office productivity through proficient use of appropriate software applications.
- Identifies administrative needs and develops appropriate solutions or recommendations.
- Answers inquires, uses discretion handling difficult calls and routes calls to appropriate individual.
- Compile and type statistical reports.
- Maintains calendar(s) for the supervisor and/or department
- Maintains contact with customers and outside vendors
- Completes other duties as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Complies with all policies and standards
- Associate's Degree Required
- 3 - 5 years previous experience.
- Skills should include typing, computers (Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and internet applications) and other office equipment.
- Problem-solving, analytical skills and the ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously are essential.
- Good organizational, interpersonal and communication skills are required.
- Attention to detail and mental concentration are necessary for accurately performing tasks.
In support of the pay transparency laws enacted across the country, the expected salary range for this position is between $16.65 and $27.36. Actual pay will be adjusted based on job-related factors permitted by law, such as experience and training; geographic location; licensure and certifications; market factors; departmental budgets; and responsibility. Our Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to answer any questions you may have, and we look forward to learning more about your salary requirements. The position qualifies for the below benefits.
Adtalem offers a robust suite of benefits including:
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- 401k Retirement Program + 6% employer match
- 15 Days of Paid Vacation Days each Calendar Year
- 12 Paid Holidays + 2 floating holidays
For more information related to our benefits please visit: https://careers.adtalem.com/benefits.
Equal Opportunity – Minority / Female / Disability / V / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation