Lead Operations Coordinator
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Chamberlain University, an Adtalem Global Education institution, continues to raise the standard of nursing and healthcare education through a growing community of over 100,000 alumni who are making an impact in their communities around the world. Chamberlain has the largest school of nursing in the U.S. and is the leading grantor of Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degrees to underrepresented minority students in the country. The university is committed to addressing the national nursing shortage through the development of innovative programs to ensure nurses are practice ready as they step into the workforce. Chamberlain is comprised of the College of Nursing, with online and campus-based programs, and the College of Health Professions, offering a variety of bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral, and certificate programs. Chamberlain University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
Visit chamberlain.edu for more information, and follow on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Opportunity at a Glance
The position is designed to provide administrative support for the operations of a campus including a wide range of clerical, office, and general oversite work. The position reports directly into the Campus President.
- Assists with the management of daily operational activities.
- Point of contact for facility management including relationships with landlords, co-located businesses, and facilities vendors.
- Serves as the campus Incident Coordinator (IC), including emergency preparedness, managing SIREN alert system and business continuity planning.
- Coordinates and supports on-campus events.
- Supports regulatory compliance in operations.
- Provides administrative support in typing correspondence, memos, and reports.
- Reviews records and reports to ensure accuracy, completeness, and timeliness.
- Researches and develops resources that create timely and efficient workflow.
- Maximizes office productivity through proficient use of appropriate software applications.
- Identifies administrative needs and develops appropriate solutions or recommendations.
- Answers inquiries, uses discretion handling difficult calls and routes calls to appropriate individuals.
- Maintains calendar(s) for the supervisor and/or department.
- Maintains contact with customers and outside vendors.
- Complete other projects and duties as assigned.
- This position is a designated Campus Security Authority.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards.
- High School Diploma Required or equivalent Required.
- 3 years previous experience in office management with preferred experience in operations Preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power point).
- Problem-solving, analytical skills and the ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously are essential.
- Good organizational, interpersonal and communication skills are required.
- Attention to detail and mental concentration are necessary for accurately performing tasks.
- Must be able to occasionally lift and carry or otherwise move 25 pounds.
In support of the pay transparency laws enacted across the country, the expected salary range for this position is between $16.65 and $27.36. Actual pay will be adjusted based on job-related factors permitted by law, such as experience and training; geographic location; licensure and certifications; market factors; departmental budgets; and responsibility. Our Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to answer any questions you may have, and we look forward to learning more about your salary requirements. The position qualifies for the below benefits.
Adtalem offers a robust suite of benefits including:
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- 401k Retirement Program + 6% employer match
- 15 Days of Paid Vacation Days each Calendar Year
- 12 Paid Holidays + 2 floating holidays
For more information related to our benefits please visit: https://careers.adtalem.com/benefits.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. At Adtalem, we welcome everyone and have a strong commitment towards diversity and inclusion. We encourage our Colleagues to be their true authentic selves and support laws that prohibit discrimination everywhere we do business. We also maintain a drug-free workplace.