About Walden University
Walden University, an Adtalem Global Education institution, supports a diverse community of adult learners from across the U.S. and other countries, who seek to achieve their academic goals and make positive, lasting social change in their professions and communities. Walden is a B Corporation with a mission to provide a diverse community of career professionals who have the opportunity to transform themselves as scholar-practitioners to positively affect social change. Walden offers more than 100 online degree and certificate programs, for students pursuing a bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral or certificate. Walden University has graduated more than 174,000 students and is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
Visit WaldenU.edu for more information, and follow on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
Opportunity at a Glance
The position supports 2 Executive Leaders. The position provides heavy calendaring support for both leaders and other administration duties of a highly responsible and confidential nature. The position will require a great deal of professionalism, discretion and integrity in dealing with internal and external contacts.
- Heavy Calendaring Support - Manage calendars with a High level of professionalism.
- Anticipate the needs and use discretion when setting priorities to keep the leaders updated and aware of meetings, agendas, travel, upcoming events, & etc.
- Manages the leaders’ calendar and contact database to schedule meetings & prepare expense statements.
- Act as a liaison between the leaders and employees, clients and all external contacts, by utilizing good judgment in determining when to act independently and when to refer matters for further attention.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards.
- High School Diploma or a GED - Required.
- 1 year of Administrative Support or secretarial experience Required.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and other Microsoft applications.
- Excellent organizational, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and as a team member.
- Ability to maintain composure when working under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to use good judgment and discretion daily as well as when presented with confidential information.
In support of the pay transparency laws enacted across the country, the expected salary range for this position is between $14.17 and $23.29. Actual pay will be adjusted based on job-related factors permitted by law, such as experience and training; geographic location; licensure and certifications; market factors; departmental budgets; and responsibility. Our Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to answer any questions you may have, and we look forward to learning more about your salary requirements. The position qualifies for the below benefits.
Adtalem offers a robust suite of benefits including:
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- 401k Retirement Program + 6% employer match
- 15 Days of Paid Vacation Days each Calendar Year
- 12 Paid Holidays + 2 floating holidays
For more information related to our benefits please visit: https://careers.adtalem.com/benefits.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. At Adtalem, we welcome everyone and have a strong commitment towards diversity and inclusion. We encourage our Colleagues to be their true authentic selves and support laws that prohibit discrimination everywhere we do business. We also maintain a drug-free workplace.