This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Ross University School of Medicine (RUSM), an Adtalem Global Education institution, expands access and opportunity to students on the path to becoming skilled physicians who are determined to make an impact in global communities. RUSM has graduated more than 15,000 alumni who practice in the U.S. and Canada. Located in Barbados, RUSM promotes equitable educational access through the Access and Inclusion in Medicine (AIM) Scholars Program to advance equity in healthcare through diversity and inclusion and to directly impact undeserved communities by decreasing health disparities in the U.S. RUSM is accredited by the Caribbean Accreditation Authority for Education in Medicine and Other Health Professions.
Visit medical.rossu.edu for more information, and follow on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
The Enrollment Specialist is an exceptionally strong analytical thinker who can demonstrate teamwork, relationship building, and the ability to influence at multiple levels of the organization. They thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment and are flexible, detail-oriented, and passionate about students and the student experience. They must also be comfortable working with numerous stakeholders across the organization and globally in a highly competitive and at times ambiguous environment. The Enrollment Specialist will have deep experience across enrollment to support all three ATGE Medical and Veterinary Institutions, as well as defining systems and processes to support a high growth enrollment organization. They will be able to juggle competing projects, define and execute against roadmaps to support the Med/Vet programs, and to solve complex problems. This person will work closely with enrollment leaders, marketing, finance, HR, talent, legal and other ATGE business partner teams. education program to enable their future success.
- Demonstrates ability to apply data-driven decision-making and key insights for consideration by enrollment leadership based on results to support achieving enrollment goals and executing successful strategies.
- Partner with enrollment leadership, keeping them updated on untapped opportunities or critical issues.
- In collaboration with Marketing Analytics and other key informants as appropriate, designs and deploys all automated dashboards and reports for Med/Vet to monitor enrollment trends against budget and forecast.
- Use sales and enrollment analysis and other quantitative and qualitative techniques to assess a broad array of potential enrollment issues.
- Identify improvement opportunities while displaying creativity, drive, and a pragmatic approach to problem-solving.
- Assist senior enrollment leadership team with profitability analysis including analytics on growth, profitability, and institution/portfolio performance.
- Support modeling improvements in planning and forecasting to enhance efficiency, support new initiatives, and accurately capture changing business environments.
- Monitor and analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) related to enrollment performance; in terms of quantity and quality, strengthening full funnel conversions, and to track/report the potential drivers of over/underperformance.
- Collects, analyzes, and produces compelling, accurate reports to track performance, velocity, and enrollment opportunity for key stakeholders.
- Creates and maintains all enrollment scorecards and dashboards for recruitment and enrollment activities.
- Produces reporting deliverables that leverage compelling data visualization and story-driven approach.
- Provides expert insights and counsel to internal business partners across the enrollment department based on trends, findings, and a solid understanding of the prospective student and the business, aiming at optimizing both growth and productivity.
- Analyzes data, generates updates, tracks activities and KPIs through scorecards and dashboards as assigned to each enrollment team and agent. Collaborates with enrollment leaders and support initiatives that drive new enrollment growth and achieve new enrollment goals.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Three (3) plus years experience in business strategy, operations, and execution.
- Experience in driving business performance through programs that address GTM execution.
- Ability to work cross-functionally, influencing and negotiating versatile offs with groups including Business, Solutions, Enablement, Partnerships and Product Management.
- Ability to plan and execute strategic and operational deliverables.
- Excellent storytelling and written/verbal communication skills.
In support of the pay transparency laws enacted across the country, the expected salary range for this position is between $51,962.00 and $93,919.25. Actual pay will be adjusted based on job-related factors permitted by law, such as experience and training; geographic location; licensure and certifications; market factors; departmental budgets; and responsibility. Our Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to answer any questions you may have, and we look forward to learning more about your salary requirements. The position qualifies for the below benefits.
Adtalem offers a robust suite of benefits including:
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- 401k Retirement Program + 6% employer match
- Participation in Adtalem’s Flexible Time Off (FTO) Policy
- 12 Paid Holidays
For more information related to our benefits please visit: https://careers.adtalem.com/benefits.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. At Adtalem, we welcome everyone and have a strong commitment towards diversity and inclusion. We encourage our Colleagues to be their true authentic selves and support laws that prohibit discrimination everywhere we do business. We also maintain a drug-free workplace.
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!