Director, Quality Assurance & Insights
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
About Ross University School of Medicine
Ross University School of Medicine (RUSM), an Adtalem Global Education institution, expands access and opportunity to students on the path to becoming skilled physicians who are determined to make an impact in global communities. RUSM has graduated more than 15,000 alumni who practice in the U.S. and Canada. Located in Barbados, RUSM promotes equitable educational access through the Access and Inclusion in Medicine (AIM) Scholars Program to advance equity in healthcare through diversity and inclusion and to directly impact undeserved communities by decreasing health disparities in the U.S. RUSM is accredited by the Caribbean Accreditation Authority for Education in Medicine and Other Health Professions.
Visit medical.rossu.edu for more information, and follow on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Opportunity at a Glance
The Director, Quality Assurance & Insights is responsible for developing and implementing an effective quality assurance program for the enrollment management and operations team at Adtalem's American University of the Caribbean (AUC), Ross University School of Medicine (RUSVM), and Veterinary Medicine (RUSMV). This role will focus on establishing a quality assurance program to suit the goals, culture and values of the organization. This program aims to uphold the quality and productivity of the enrollment/admissions teams while ensuring continuous improvement in engaging with prospective students. The successful person for this role is a flexible, roll up your sleeves, enthusiastic team player who prefers to build vs manage existing programs and practices.
- Directs a team focused on develops, leads, implements, monitors and supports recruitment, admissions, and operations improvement strategies and projects across enrollment.
- Management, that continually improve the overall staff and prospective student.
- Actively engages with recruitment, admissions, and operations teams to assess processes and implement improvement needs
- Engages cross-functional groups of stakeholders to develop workflows and resolve problems.
- Serves as a key resource in the deployment and implementation of new strategies, processes, and technologies, specifically related to recruitment, admissions, and operations workflow, process improvement and student experience.
- Provides ongoing, direct feedback to management regarding implementation of process changes aimed at achieving efficient, effective recruitment, admissions, and operations workflows and engagement with our prospective and current students.
- Identifies risks and trends in recruitment, admissions, and operations performance and improvement areas and proposes recommendations/ action plans to senior leadership.
- Identifies resistance and barriers to change; addresses issues appropriately to facilitate and sustain improved recruitment, admissions, and operations and student satisfaction outcomes.
- Works collaboratively with the training team to strengthen training and identify specific communication skills needed for effective, culturally appropriate, and empathetic communication with students, faculty, staff, and prospective students.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Complies with all policies and standards
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- 10+ years enrollment management experience Required
- 3+ years experience in process improvement or a change agent role Required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to analyze, problem-solve, adapt, delegate, negotiate, and tolerate while effectively communicating, planning, and organizing all with attention to detail.
- Knowledge of physician practice workflows and roles
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt or Certification in Lean Six Sigma Green Required or appropriate experience may be substituted for certification requirements.
In support of the pay transparency laws enacted across the country, the expected salary range for this position is between $97,253.99 and $175,761.85. Actual pay will be adjusted based on job-related factors permitted by law, such as experience and training; geographic location; licensure and certifications; market factors; departmental budgets; and responsibility. Our Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to answer any questions you may have, and we look forward to learning more about your salary requirements. The position qualifies for the below benefits.
Adtalem offers a robust suite of benefits including:
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- 401k Retirement Program + 6% employer match
- Participation in Adtalem’s Flexible Time Off (FTO) Policy
- 12 Paid Holidays
For more information related to our benefits please visit: https://careers.adtalem.com/benefits.
You are also eligible to participate in an annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. At Adtalem, we welcome everyone and have a strong commitment towards diversity and inclusion. We encourage our Colleagues to be their true authentic selves and support laws that prohibit discrimination everywhere we do business. We also maintain a drug-free workplace.