Director of Admissions
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
About Ross University School of Medicine
Ross University School of Medicine (RUSM), an Adtalem Global Education institution, expands access and opportunity to students on the path to becoming skilled physicians who are determined to make an impact in global communities. RUSM has graduated more than 15,000 alumni who practice in the U.S. and Canada. Located in Barbados, RUSM promotes equitable educational access through the Access and Inclusion in Medicine (AIM) Scholars Program to advance equity in healthcare through diversity and inclusion and to directly impact undeserved communities by decreasing health disparities in the U.S. RUSM is accredited by the Caribbean Accreditation Authority for Education in Medicine and Other Health Professions.
Visit medical.rossu.edu for more information, and follow on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Opportunity at a Glance
The Director, Enrollment is responsible for managing, coaching, and development a team of Enrollment Managers and may oversee a team of Enrollment Advisors. This role is responsible for collaborating with managers and leadership to develop strategies for enrollment success where the emphasis is very much on quality and gaining results using a consultative approach with customers. They will work to ensure that there is clear communication amongst all teams within the department. The Director will inspire respect and confidence from every level of the organization through clear communication, vision, and direction.
- Manage daily functions of a team consisting of 60-70 enrollment advising professionals in addition to a team of Customer Service Representatives.
- Responsible assisting in the development plans to meet and exceed departmental budgets; assist in accurately forecasting team goals and targets as well as managing the team to forecasted results.
- Provide strategic thinking to the Director and upper management on new initiatives as well as improvements on current processes and policies.
- Assist in coaching, mentoring and development of Managers and representatives.
- Initiate disciplinary action for non-performers as well as rewarding those that perform by executing performance reviews for each manager and approving reviews for enrollment advisors.
- Work with other Directors to develop best practices for enrollment strategies and implementation. Assist with interviewing and selection of new enrollment staff.
- Communicate with the Enrollment Teams on behalf of leadership.
- Represent the team at various enrollment related meetings. Work on assigned committees and teams within the organization.
- Assist in assigned business reviews and provide information for budgeting process.
- Calculate and analyze business operations including the management of the enrollment pipeline in order to accurately predict future enrollments of qualified students.
- Develop a culture of team and individual accountability to ensure high quality consultative relationship building with potential students and financial performance.
- Contribute to performance reviews for each manager and approve reviews for enrollment representatives as well as assisting with hiring, coaching, and training and counsel team members.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Complies with all policies and standards
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Master's Degree Preferred
- 7 years experience in Enrollment Management, Sales Strategy, or Customer Service Management Required
- 10 years experience in customer-oriented work, including consultative customer service and relationship building Required
- Proven successful experience leading and developing consultative customer service teams/talent.
- Prior experience with strategic planning, process improvement, and guiding teams to exceed goals a must.
- Strong leadership, organizational ability and communication skills required.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Personal computer skills; working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and some Internet applications.
In support of the pay transparency laws enacted across the country, the expected salary range for this position is between $97,253.99 and $175,761.85. Actual pay will be adjusted based on job-related factors permitted by law, such as experience and training; geographic location; licensure and certifications; market factors; departmental budgets; and responsibility. Our Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to answer any questions you may have, and we look forward to learning more about your salary requirements. The position qualifies for the below benefits.
Adtalem offers a robust suite of benefits including:
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- 401k Retirement Program + 6% employer match
- Participation in Adtalem’s Flexible Time Off (FTO) Policy
- 12 Paid Holidays
For more information related to our benefits please visit: https://careers.adtalem.com/benefits.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. At Adtalem, we welcome everyone and have a strong commitment towards diversity and inclusion. We encourage our Colleagues to be their true authentic selves and support laws that prohibit discrimination everywhere we do business. We also maintain a drug-free workplace.