Registrar Services Representative
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
At Adtalem Global Education, we seek to empower students and members to achieve their goals, find success and make inspiring contributions to our global community. Adtalem is a leading healthcare educator that partners with organizations to proactively address future workforce needs and empowers career development with access to world-class academic curriculums, certifications and training programs across the medical and healthcare industries.
Adtalem institutions and companies include: American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine, Chamberlain University, Ross University School of Medicine, Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine, and Walden University. (NYSE: ATGE; member S&P MidCap 400 Index) For more information, please visit adtalem.com.
The Registrar Services Representative position works behind the scenes to complete transcript evaluations, graduation audits, records review, student registration, and various stretch assignments supporting the Registrar Services department and institutional partners.
- Works independently on assigned tasks while meeting productivity and performance expectations.
- Provides student and stakeholder support, directly and/or indirectly, to internal and external stakeholders by upholding service level agreements.
- Masters operational systems to perform daily tasks and functions while becoming familiar with program and degree requirements offered by institutional partners.
- Participates in additional trainings, as needed.
- Evaluates incoming documents to determine if prospective students meet enrollment/admission requirements and qualify for transfer credit.
- Registers students for courses based on completed evaluation and entry into the program.
- Ensures compliance with all policies and procedures that are outlined in the Institutional Catalog, Academic Policy & Procedure Manual and Registrar Services Resource Guide.
- Collaborates with program and department heads on various scenarios and situations to ensure proper entry/continuation in the program.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards.
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred or
- Comparable previous work experience
- Strong customer service experience, preferably in an academic or professional setting required
- PC skills in Microsoft Office, Internet applications and database software
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively autonomously and independently while still engaging a high-performing team
- Ability to perform and communicate efficiently in a virtual setting
- Understand and retain new concepts and programs quickly and remain adaptable to change
- Strong skills in organization and multi-tasking
- Ability to work a variety of office hours including evenings and weekends
In support of the pay transparency laws enacted across the country, the expected salary range for this position is between $14.17 and $23.29. Actual pay will be adjusted based on job-related factors permitted by law, such as experience and training; geographic location; licensure and certifications; market factors; departmental budgets; and responsibility. Our Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to answer any questions you may have, and we look forward to learning more about your salary requirements. The position qualifies for the below benefits.
Adtalem offers a robust suite of benefits including:
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- 401k Retirement Program + 6% employer match
- 15 Days of Paid Vacation Days each Calendar Year
- 12 Paid Holidays + 2 floating holidays
For more information related to our benefits please visit: https://careers.adtalem.com/us/en/benefits.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. At Adtalem, we welcome everyone and have a strong commitment towards diversity and inclusion. We encourage our Colleagues to be their true authentic selves and support laws that prohibit discrimination everywhere we do business. We also maintain a drug-free workplace.