Account Management Representative (Remote)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
At Adtalem Global Education, we seek to empower students and members to achieve their goals, find success and make inspiring contributions to our global community. Adtalem is a leading healthcare educator that partners with organizations to proactively address future workforce needs and empowers career development with access to world-class academic curriculums, certifications and training programs across the medical and healthcare industries.
Adtalem institutions and companies include: American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine, Chamberlain University, Ross University School of Medicine, Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine, and Walden University. (NYSE: ATGE; member S&P MidCap 400 Index) For more information, please visit adtalem.com.
Opportunity at a Glance
This role is responsible for assisting in student success through proactive and accurate account assessment and student finance advising. This position manages a portfolio of about 850-950 students (either undergraduate or graduate or a combination thereof) to ensure that all students have the appropriate guidance to make informed financial decisions. Reports directly to the Account Management Manager and works in a contact center environment that supports students regardless of service modality. Works closely with academic partners and other departments to research and resolve any student financing issues. This colleague is charged with being a role model for the organization TEACH values and fosters a culture of CARE consistent with organization's mission, vision, and purpose.
- Using a high level of discretion and independent judgment, analyzes each student’s situation in order to develop and implement an individualized financial plan that promotes student success. Continuously evaluates the financial plans throughout the student lifecycle.
- Collaborates with other departments and functional areas to deliver an optimal student experience.
- Demonstrates and communicates current, detailed and accurate knowledge of University policies, Title IV, Military/Veteran’s Affairs, international and state regulations to prospective and current students. Communicates the policies and procedures in a manner that displays deep understanding of the rationale and the value of the policy or procedure to the student.
- Assists students to make an informed decision by providing accurate, helpful student finance advice.
- Manages escalated student concerns and resolves issues in a timely manner. Provides exceptional customer care to students by accepting ownership of student finance issues and questions.
- Identifies opportunities and solutions for continuous improvement to existing processes and actively participates in the roll-out of new processes.
- Attends meetings and contributes to organizational committees.
- Identifies opportunities and solutions that improve current processes.
- Functions as a subject matter expert regarding all Title IV programs, policies and procedures including institutional policies and federal and state regulations. Complies with applicable federal and state laws.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Complies with all policies and standards
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred or
- comparable previous work experience required
- 1 experience in Higher Education preferred
- Knowledge of federal Title IV and state financial aid regulations and associated processing procedures a plus
- Ability to work independently as well as function as part of a team
- Outstanding customer service skills
- PC skills in Microsoft Office, database and internet applications
- Excellent interpersonal communication, mathematical, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines and ensure project completion
- Self-motivated and willing to take ownership of, and quickly resolve, complex issues
In support of the pay transparency laws enacted across the country, the expected salary range for this position is between $14.17 and $23.29. Actual pay will be adjusted based on job-related factors permitted by law, such as experience and training; geographic location; licensure and certifications; market factors; departmental budgets; and responsibility. Our Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to answer any questions you may have, and we look forward to learning more about your salary requirements. The position qualifies for the below benefits.
Adtalem offers a robust suite of benefits including:
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- 401k Retirement Program + 6% employer match
- 15 Days of Paid Vacation Days each Calendar Year
- 12 Paid Holidays + 2 floating holidays
For more information related to our benefits please visit: https://careers.adtalem.com/us/en/benefits.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. At Adtalem, we welcome everyone and have a strong commitment towards diversity and inclusion. We encourage our Colleagues to be their true authentic selves and support laws that prohibit discrimination everywhere we do business. We also maintain a drug-free workplace.